Thursday, May 14, 2009

End of the First Year of College

Ok, I know I'm a little behind, but here are some moments from the end of the school year.


This was a date night we had...oh man it was so fun! We had all this crazy food, and fondue, and marshmellow fights, and we played all sorts of games, sardines mostly, all while dressed crazy! It was fantastic!



Haha, like I said, it was so fun!



One of our last FHE Sunday dinners...we had many of these where we all took turns baking dinner for the FHE family. Might I just add that the food was always very tasty!



I believe this was our last FHE...we went to Jump-On-It and oh my goodness, it was so so so much fun! Not to mention that we got to jump on tramps for an hour or so and I got my front and back flips down!!



The last Sunday, we had ward prayer and then almost all of us stayed around for over an hour taking pictures, saying 'good-bye,' giving hugs, and just talking!



Then we had a ward hug, so many people joined in it felt kind-of like a mosh pit, except with more love and hugging instead of jumping.



This was our last roommate dinner. We went to the Cheesecake Factory as our last time all together. Front-to-back left-to-right: Jen Parks, Katie Willard, me, Erin Rasmussen, Lauren Christoffersen, and Mia Wells.



Cheers! Love Katie: I just love her smile, laughter, and great personality.



David Eichert and I. I think David was making an alblum or something with a picture of him and all the ward members.



This was the Sunday we got to sit outside for over 2 hours giving thank-a-monies and taking Whitney Hall pictures. Then, naturally, the photographer had to have a picture too.





Whitney Hall girls, Winter 2009 semester at BYU. I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

life.greatest.treasure

My Favorite Quotes

"A wise man once said do not ask for a light load, but rather for a strong back." - Unknown

"Well you think that you can take me on, you must be crazy. There ain't a single thing you got that's gonna phase me." - Song by Bryan Adams featured in the film Spirit.

"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is." - Albert Camus

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." — Anaïs Nin

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." — Oscar Wilde

"A summit is a symbol that with the force of our will and the power of our legs, our backs and our two hands, we can transform our lives into whatever we choose them to be, whatever our hands are strong enough to create." - Erik Weinhenmayer