I unexpectedly got the day off! Woot, woot! I've been on a few adventures so far, and the view is really quite amazing; feel free to check it out:

Juneau Appreciation Day - they brought out the local "raptors" and put them on display for the tourists and residents. Beautiful birds! (They had an eagle and this one).

I went with my two friends (also interns with me, as well as roommates) up the tram for Juneau Appreciation Day (today).

This I found on when I was searching for the trail head at the edge of town. The water was crystal blue and super cold!
This is the view of downtown Juneau from behind my apartment. The water in the valley comes straight from the ocean - here they call it Gusteavu Channel. Across the channel is Douglas Island which is mostly residential.

Chilichinos. Kiley and Kenzie's favorite treat in all of Juneau. Found at the local Heritage Coffee Shop.
I have more pictures I'll have to add later. It's kinda hard cuz I have to go to the library or McDonalds down the street to get internet because the one in my apartment isn't very good.
I loves you all!
I'm jealous and I want to come and visit you!
ReplyDelete