Oh, and I was searching through college blogs (mostly cooking stuff), but I found this cool Surviving College site that had cheap date ideas for winter months, my favorite is as follows:
5. Candlelight. Take the traditional candlelit dinner to the next level–make clusters of glittering ice-candles and light up an outdoor mini-picnic. Start the day before and have everything ready when your crush arrives. I suggest warm-weather clothes and mittens, some quilts and something dry and waterproof (a simple tarp would be fine) to sit on. Skip the full-on dinner and do dessert instead (you can only brave the cold for so long). Gingerbread cookies and cocoa are a great start.

Just thought that was very clever. Anywho. School is great! I love my classes, and I get to do a research project with one of my professors on coaching youth sports teams in a way that enhances resiliency - it'll be fun! :)
i'm still not seeing the pictures of you. or better yet, you and him...
ReplyDelete