It made me smile a lot :) Totally made my day :)
After work, we had a service date night at the WILK which was super fun - a group of kids came and we just made crafts with them (the wonderful products of which happening are currently on my kitchen table). Following which, we managed to find our way back to our respective apartments and cook dinner for some roommates and relatives - it turned out quite nicely by the way :)
Saturday, after work, we were able to go on a fun double date with my parents. We went snowshoeing first - which ended up being quite the cross country adventure :)

Then we went out to eat at Olive Garden :) It turned out to be such a lovely weekend! I loved it :)
I also love weekends and the pictures. You two are adorable!
ReplyDelete:) I am so glad that he takes care of you!
ReplyDelete