Tomorrow is my dad's 50th birthday! Happy birthday! He's a great dad and has been a wonderful blessing in my life. He's taught me so much since I was born exactly 30 years and 4 days after him, and he's always been there for me. I feel bad for how rebellious of a child I was at times, and didn't think about him. He really is a very loving, kind, caring father who puts his family before everything but God. I would not be here without him (physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally). I really have learned so much from him, even if he doesn't know it, I learned.
LoVe yOu dAd!
That means that in 5 days I'll be out of my teen years. So weird, I don't know what to do with myself. I'm excited though, that I've lived another year of life and I don't have any huge regrets. Sure I've made mistakes I wish I hadn't, but it's been a good year. I'm also excited because I get another year to work on being better; there are so many things I have learned this last year, and I can't even imagine what's ahead of me now, but I'm excited.
Learn from yesterday. Hope for tomorrow. Live in today.
- I'm workin on it!
I really like the quote at the end of that. I wish i was better at it...
ReplyDelete