I love you all. I truly do.
I wish I knew how to express that to you.
I guess the best I can do now is just say, "Thank You!!"
If you are reading this, you are one of these friends who has been an influence for good in my life.
So again, I want to thank you.
Thank you for always being willing to try in life. Thank you for having a good attitude about things. Thank you for sharing your hardships as well as your goodships with me. Thank you for making this wonderful gospel a part of your life. Thank you for being you.
Please, please, please let me know if there is anything I can ever do, anything that would even make up a small part for what you have done for me.
<3 May I just say you're also one of the best friends I have ever had? God's blessed us both :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and if you're still feeling like you need to do something for me, ice cream is always good... :P just kidding!