Monday, November 1, 2010

Days of Thanksgiving!

So...Thanksgiving is now officially 24 days away! Weird!!!

I am grateful for chirping birds!
I get to listen to them almost everyday, and it's wonderful to hear the sounds of life :) Today as i was walking to school, I walked past a mass congregation of birds hanging out in the treetops and chirping madly to one another. I love it.

I am also grateful for my classes.
I know, who would have thought right? I actually love my classes this semester! I am learning lots and lots and I love almost every minute of it. It's hard, but I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to gain an education and major in recreation management which is definitely, without question, my passion.

2 comments:

  1. You know what ELSE is 24 days away...? Mi LLEGADA a los Estados Unidos hooray! hahaha. Be excited. I am thankful for Spain. just to contribute to the thankfulness of this post. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know that was the hidden countdown of that post?? hahaha love you girl!

    ReplyDelete

life.greatest.treasure

My Favorite Quotes

"A wise man once said do not ask for a light load, but rather for a strong back." - Unknown

"Well you think that you can take me on, you must be crazy. There ain't a single thing you got that's gonna phase me." - Song by Bryan Adams featured in the film Spirit.

"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is." - Albert Camus

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." — Anaïs Nin

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." — Oscar Wilde

"A summit is a symbol that with the force of our will and the power of our legs, our backs and our two hands, we can transform our lives into whatever we choose them to be, whatever our hands are strong enough to create." - Erik Weinhenmayer