I am very grateful for piles of leaves on the ground. I cannot express to you how wonderful it is to see all the colors covering the ground and then being able to walk through them, kick them up, and throw them around. It's fabulous!
I am also grateful for my family. They are such a wonderful support on this earth and through out life. Sure it's hard to deal with them sometimes, and we probably treat each other worse than complete strangers sometimes, but we grow with each other
and learn together. If ever there's a big problem, I know I can turn to them and we'll help each other out. Do we have our problems? Of course, no one's perfect, but we love each other, and we try. And that's all that matters. The best part: we can be together forever. F-O-R-E-V-E-R. For eternity. :D (family minus parents -->)
Furthermore, I am grateful for the times in my life when I haven't understood. It was more than frustrating at the time, but in the end, it pushed me to search my soul, search for answers, and become a better person than I was before. Without the challenge, I would have not gotten up and gotten better. I will be forever grateful to God, who put these challenges and trials in my life to help refine me. I needed them. I do need them. I will need them.
Finally, I am grateful for my job. It keeps me busy, helps me prioritize my time, gives me experience, and leaves me with a steady income. I am so very very grateful for the opportunity I have to work with my boss, supervisor, and coworkers that I do. It is wonderful and they are all great to work with.
No comments:
Post a Comment