I am grateful for the
feeling in my fingers and hands. I know this is kind of a

weird one, but honestly, I am grateful for it. I just love being able to walk down the street, stick my hand out, and run my fingers across the tops of bushes, flowers, or leaves. Maybe I'm just telling how strange I am here, but I love how things feel when they are alive. Kinda abstract, but try it. Run your fingers across a bush or flower bed, then just run it across your desk or something. There's just a different feeling there (other than the fact that one may be pokey while the other is smooth).
Yes, I know I'm weird. Tell me something I don't know :)
I am also grateful for
my fabulous friends. You have all been wonderful to me; so strong, loving, and just pure awesome! You're support has been much appreciated. I only hope that one day I can pay you back for being such the great friend you have been to me. You know who you are (if you're reading this, you are included). <3
No comments:
Post a Comment