I am so very grateful for smiles. They have a funny way of making life more pleasant.The smiler, and the person who saw the smile are never the same afterwords. Somehow, life just gets better after that. And no matter how hard life is, or what hard times we're going through, we can always smile.
Share one today, it feels great. Promise.
I think I am most grateful for a Loving Father in Heaven. He is so good to me. I can't tell you how many times I've slipped and fallen, or even crashed and burned, and He's been there to pick me back up again. He's omnipotent and omniscient and it's wonderful. I was reading in Luke this morning and found a scripture that had a whole new meaning to me. Luke 9:42 states,
"And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father."
In my mind, I saw Jesus taking the child in his arms and rebuking Satan and his angels from coming to the child, healing the child, and then delivering the child back to our Heavenly Father. And I saw that child as me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment