Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Muchas Gracias

I am so incredibly grateful that BYU offers my major. Recreation Management and Youth Leadership is my love, my life, and my passion. It's hard, yes. And I'm worried that I'll be a sucky youth leader. But I love it. It's not something that can be easily memorized with one equation or predictable outcome. When dealing with people, there is no set equation or method, nor is there an exact predictable outcome. I am so glad BYU offers this major and that God helped me find it. :)
(maybe one day I can be like this lady --> maybe in the Caribbean, or Africa, or really anywhere I end up in life, even Boise, ID).


I am grateful for the mountains. I love to look up at them daily, anytime I am outdoors. They're massive, powerful, hard to overcome, serene, pristine, beautiful, and grand. I just love these mountains and I am so glad I live so close to them and can see them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

life.greatest.treasure

My Favorite Quotes

"A wise man once said do not ask for a light load, but rather for a strong back." - Unknown

"Well you think that you can take me on, you must be crazy. There ain't a single thing you got that's gonna phase me." - Song by Bryan Adams featured in the film Spirit.

"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is." - Albert Camus

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are." — Anaïs Nin

"Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all." — Oscar Wilde

"A summit is a symbol that with the force of our will and the power of our legs, our backs and our two hands, we can transform our lives into whatever we choose them to be, whatever our hands are strong enough to create." - Erik Weinhenmayer